Attenuation in a double-layer application 44 dB (99.97 % shielding effectiveness) and in single-layer application 37 dB (99.8 % shielding effectiveness). Tested and certified by the Microwave Laboratory of the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich, Germany.
• long lasting corrosion resistant,
• without metal particles.
• Productiveness interior: 7.5 m² /l, exterior: 5 m² /l.
• Excellent adhesion on different surfaces in the interior and exterior, e.g. on older coatings, plasterings, concrete, styrofoam, wood, etc.
• Color: Black. But can be overcoated with all kinds of emulsion paints (LATEX, VINYL, OR ACRYLIC) without any difficulty.
THIS PAINT IS BRAND IS MANUFACTURED BY YSHIELD and is the same formula found in YSHIELD HSF54.
YSHIELD shielding paints are universally applicable electroconductive base coatings for the protection of large areas against high-frequency (HF) radiation and/or against low-frequency (LF) electric fields.
This longtime classic was improved again in 2014. The All-in-One, TWO in ONE FORMULA PAINT. Based on a high quality pure acrylic binder. Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during winter time and for sea freights in containers. Breathable, solvent free, low-odor, low-emission.
• Screening attenuation: One layer 37 dB, two layers 44 dB. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC laboratory. We have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07.
• Application (coverage): Interior (7.5 m²/l), exterior (5 m²/l).
• Underground: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc.
• Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Please find appropriate product recommendations in the technical data sheet. Due to the high adhesive tensile strenght (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral pastes!
• Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the grounding strap EB2 plus grounding set ESW or ESW+, exterior the fiber additive AF3 plus the grounding set ESA.
• Ingredients: Pure acrylic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT).
• Technical data: VOC-content: 0.2 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010). Sd-value: 0.1 m. Ph-value: 8. Adhesive tensile strength: 2.3 N/mm². Shelf live: 12 months. Color: Black.